Lipsi village - Lipsi (Greece)
Lipsi village. Lipsi is the only village on the eponymous island. It is located in an enclosed bay, where the port of Lipsi is located. At the port is a square with a few cafes and restaurants. A little further around the bay, you will find a number of seafood restaurants. The inhabitants of the village are mostly fishermen and farmers.
Interesting sights in Lipsi
- The church of Aghios Ioannis o Theologos (St. John the Theologian) with the icon of Panagia i Mavri.
- The church of Panagia Charou built in the year 1600.
- The churches of Kato and Pano Panagia.
- The ruins of a medieval castle.
- The religious and folk art museum.
- The sandy beaches in the village, and the beaches Lentous and Kyra Vasilena.
Photo Gallery Lipsi - Photos of Lipsi
more photos of Lipsi»
Weather forecast Lipsi village (Lipsi)
Average temperature Lipsi village
Lipsi village in other languages
Lipsi: Where on the map is Lipsi village located?
The map of Lipsi