Skala Potamias. In Skala Potamias is a small fishing harbour located, around the harbour in the length of the coast, there are many shops, seafood restaurants, cafes, pubs and souvenir shops. Furthermore, there are several car and motorbike rental companies and several super markets. In July and August it is a very busy resort.
- The chapel of Agios Nikolaos in Skala Potamias
- The churches of Agioi Anargiroi and Panagia and the museum "Polignotou Vagi" in Potamia
- The church of Agios Dimitrios, 2.5 kilometers southeast of Potamia
- The beach Paradisos (Paradise) which lies between Chrissi Akti and the village Kinira.
- On Good Friday the Panagia Zoodochou Pigis (Life-giving source) is celebrated.
Text: Yorgos and Wendy Nikolidakis - Revised by Maxine van Hoften Gee